[DONE] Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by StarKat, Feb 2, 2014.

1. StarKat

StarKat Just Joined

Hello :)

I was browsing in the Star Citizen organisations forum for no particular reason and I saw NZ on your thread so I checked it out. I planned on joining an organisation at some stage but after reading your thread I think I TOG sounds great as a mature community with a large Oceanic playerbase. I look forward to spending time with everyone and doing awesome stuff in the SC 'verse!

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    I mostly play singleplayer games at the moment but I am very excited about Star Citizen and also very excited for the Elder Scrolls Online which I see you have a subforum for too :)

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    Hmm, a 386 or 486 I think? I remember playing some games like Dangerous Dave and Crystal Caves and Wolfenstein 3D. Then when we got a Pentium 200 and my brother got me hooked on rpgs thanks to Final Fantasy 7 and Fallout lol.

Why do you want to join TOG?
    You just sound like a great mature community who is about having fun in games without the strife. The size of TOG is great too as I wanted to be in a fair sized organisation for Star Citizen but not something super huge. As before, the large number of Oceanic players is of course a big factor too :)

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    I am 27 and studying at University at the moment and looking forward to managing my studies and my fondness for games while still trying to have a social life and the occasional time to sleep lol.

Hopefully see you soon!

2. StarKat

StarKat Just Joined

Oh and I am from Palmerston North, New Zealand lol. Didn't say that in the post but I did put in in my profile :p

3. Rechs

Rechs Retired Captain

Ahoy Starkat and welcome to TOG. :)

I joined for much the same reasons as you mentioned. Good to see you submit an application to join here after reading your post on the RSI Star Citizen forum.

Shouldn't be long to wait now.

4. MMOGAddict

MMOGAddict Well-Known Member

Welcome StarKat, one of the admins should be along later today, once you have been approved for membership head on over to our Star Citizen sub forum at :

(you won't be able to access until you are approved)

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/star-citizen/

Post in the thread http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/star-citizen/500670-star-citizen-tog-fleet.html

and once you are in there we can add you through the new organisation system that's on the Star Citizen website.

Looking forward to seeing you in chat/game/forums later !

Also feel free once approved to check out TOG in whatever other games you enjoy, if it's online chances are you'll find TOGGERs playing it!

5. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Early birthday wishes :)

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 64,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D