[DONE] Membership Application - SWTOR

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Solkar, May 6, 2012.

1. Solkar

Solkar Getting Started

Hi, I'm a 33 year old Teacher from the North West Coast of Tasmania looking at joining TOG on the Dalborra server for SWTOR. Aside from playing TOR I've just finished Dark Souls on the 360 and am starting a second play through right now. I've played a few MMO's (WoW, Eve, Star Trek Online, Rift, Guild Wars, Fallen Earth) over the last few years and am looking at joining a community that covers a wide range of games.

I'm a pretty casual player and don't really have time to raid due to work and family coming first but love TOR, so am on when ever I get the chance. I'm more focused on PvE content and really want to try and experience as much of the story arcs as possible for each of the classes but still enjoy a bit of PvP every so often (although I'm pretty ordinary at it). After getting my trooper to 50 I'm bouncing back and forth between a few of my alts at the moment trying to decide which one I'll concentrate on next.

My first real gaming system was an Amiga 500. I'd played around with games a bit before that but it was the Amiga that really got me hooked. My brother and I spent ages playing two games called Moonstone and Frontier (Elite II). I also have a group of friends who meet regularly and we play board games, mostly Settler's of Catan but we all become addicted to Dominion lately.

As for my life outside of games I have twin 16 month old girls who take up a lot of my time and have just recently gone back to practicing martial arts after having 18 months off since the birth of the girls.

2. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Nice to have another Taswegian on board :)

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 52,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!