[DONE] Membership Application (GW2, BF3, MWO, etc)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Knux2, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Knux2

Knux2 Active Member

• What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
      Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, MechWarrior Online, CS:GO, SWTOR...I play a lot of different games. But my main two right now are Guild Wars 2 and Battlefield 3. I'll pick up SWTOR again when f2p launches. Heck, I'll even reinstall Starcraft 2 if someone wants to play.​
    • What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
      I didn't grow up with consoles, but I played games on old Windows and Macintosh PCs. I think my first love was Minesweeper on Windows 3.1. Later on I fell in love with Escape Velocity for the Mac - anyone remember that game?​
    • Why do you want to join TOG?
      I'm looking for a stable community that isn't dedicated to just one game. I typically come home from work (software developer) and play whatever game I'm in the mood for (ranging from single-player experiences like Final Fantasy to competitive shooters like CS:GO). I typically play with random people, but I'd like to be a part of a more consistent community...especially with games that necessitate it, like GW2 and MWO.​
    • Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
      I've been eyeing "The Older Gamers" for a while now, and finally turned 25 last month (yay). I typically play for 1-2 hrs 4-5 nights a week, and I have a steady girlfriend that plays GW2 with me (although she's still too young for TOG).

Oh, and I watch lots of anime...so I'm working through One Piece: Pirate Warriors right now.

Servers:
      GW2: Yak's Bend
      SWTOR: The Fatman (although I think it got merged into a different server since I left).​

2. Baldric

Baldric Retired Captain

Hello Knux2

A moderator will be along soon to review your application. Once it has been approved, please come over to the GW2 Division and introduce yourself.

Once you get to the guildwars 2 forum can you please put your details and server choice in the Guild signup thread here: http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...up-thread.html

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Please review the green stickies at the top of the page for important information

Thanks
    Baldric :)

3. Dressy

Dressy Guest

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

4. Knux2

Knux2 Active Member

Great! Thanks Baldric and Dressy. Time to go introduce myself.