[DONE] Member Application - EVE Online

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Pariah, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Pariah

Pariah Just Joined

Hi guys!

Name's Jeff. 31yo Aussie gamer.

I've been a bit of a gamer for as long as I can remember. I started out with either a 486dx2-66, or atari/amiga (I can't remember what was first, to be honest). Back then I was mostly into shooters and strategy (either RTS or TBS) as well as a bunch of puzzle games. Not long after I also started getting involved in pen and paper games (D&D and WoD primarily, although I did kick Powers and Perils around for a few campaigns as well.

I actually ran into a TOGger while exiting a lowsec exploration stretch in EVE, heading into Heimatar/Hek. It reminded me of a guy I used to play League of Legends with back in university a few years ago. He'd mentioned TOG at that stage, but I was under 25 (barely).

Would love to drop an alt or a main into TOG an hang out with a few like-mindeds. I'm currently corpless on all five toons. My mains are a Minmatar jack-of-all-trades type (although I'm saving to redistribute skills to be a little more directed to larger combat hulls) and an Amarri Legion pilot. I have three alts - one brand new who will be a dedicated tackler/interdiction pilot (frigates and destroyers for the time being), the other two I'm slowly skilling into a marketing/trade toon and a manufacturing toon.

I work in the esports industry. Currently living in Melbourne. Looking to get back into university in the coming months... I'm generally polite and reasonably intelligent. Life-time gamer :)

newfulla likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

I am also generally polite and reasonably intelligent.
    [​IMG]

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

CAMMO and newfulla like this.
  3. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Hey Jeff, Welcome to TOG :)

When people suggest that they are looking for "like minded" people, it always makes me wonder if they actually realise how insane we are.. :p

[​IMG]

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.