Medal of Honour

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Brit, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Brit

Brit Retired Captain

glad your all enjoying the servers, with TOG TS not being public if you find no one is ion the MOH channel you can always join our public TS - ts1.ugn.com.au:9987

just get an admin to register you, and we are located just below the welcome channel.

2. UN1TISGOD

UN1TISGOD Active Member

*sigh* server kicked again ......starting to dislike this game ..shits me when the use of certain airstrikes and crusie missles = insta kick. Or if you have a 10 -1 KDR insta kick......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3. Redgum

Redgum Retired Captain

What do you mean unit? Do the admins kick you or the server??

the servers have been really unstable in the last 24 hrs. I was running around for a good 2 minutes whilst everyone else was running on the spot.

Stick with it mate - she will come good.

4. severim

severim Active Member

Did a little hacking on some BC2 procon scripts and now have a procon script that automatically kills/kicks people who use sniper rifles. Happy to share. This means I don't have to rely on good behaviour, just that I've got procon running in the background.

Also added a stats tracking package and reduced the map list to mainly team assault - which suits better when the average number of players is lower.

SJ777 likes this.
  5. Brit

Brit Retired Captain

im interested....

6. Ahrd3N

Ahrd3N Getting Started

Purchased the game this week end aka Ahrd3N IG - still pretty lame and playing off hours from France, but you can count me in ;)

7. UN1TISGOD

UN1TISGOD Active Member

And i retire from MOH ..was fun ...*waits for COD:BO*

8. Spectre8

Spectre8 Retired Administrator

Not for me. Wasn't keen on the idea of this game from the start - bought it for the single-player only - and the thought of having two different studios producing the two parts of the game - with two different engines...

Played again last night, and while the hackers weren't prevalent - it's just not the game for me. The maps are VERY COD-like in that they are way too small, and very circular in play-style.

As is typical these days, player movement speeds are unrealistically high - which is a damn shame for the MOH games - they have marketed themselves as the more realistic shooters out there, yet it's still rabbit speeds with people darting here there and everywhere.

Anyway - I'd like to say it's been fun - but it hasn't. MOH will be long forgotten for me.

Thanks for all the fish :)

9. camdy

camdy Well-Known Member

ok well i just played it ad single player took me 4 hours and 30 minutes but unlike COD4MW2 it felt i had played for alot longer :D just downloading the patch for the multiplayer

EDIT: maybe not downloading a patch i've updated twice now and everytime i login it tell's me i'm still running the older version

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  10. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

camdy i got that message the other day .. as it uses the game updater to run game and to keep it as current as possible the update servers would be down .. just select use older version it works fine

11. camdy

camdy Well-Known Member

nar i found it was my firewall,besides i couldn't play on any server's on that version so i had to update.
    and for playing mulitplayer i'm enjoying it some little bugs here or there but you wouldn't really nocite them