[DONE] lost former member, looking to get back into it

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Keith Estanol, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Keith Estanol

Keith Estanol Getting Started

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a community to join and this looks like it will be a good fit.

Right now, my current gaming obsession is Valorant. I'm not looking to rank up or play ranked, but I am looking to get into TOG queues as I'm tired of only playing pickup games. I play for fun, not to try to 'always win all the time' but I do like to win as well, or at the very least do better than what I personally have done the day before. My daughter plays now, but she's only interested in playing with her friends.

The first machine I played on was a 286 with *gasp* a math co-processor. Advanced for its time. My first pen and paper game actually preceded my first game of Basic Red Box D&D, since it was an RPG made up entirely from scratch by a cousin who introduced us to tabletop RPG in general. My kids are a little older now, with one kiddo in college and the other a sophomore in high school, doing the whole teen artsy e-girl thing. My other hobbies include tabletop roleplaying games (as mentioned), martial arts, shooting sports and weight lifting. As they say in anime, I will be under your care!

Rukus308, CAMMO, Monty and 1 other person like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

You truly do not wish to be under my care because of reasons. However...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Also, if you wish to change your forum name from something other then your real name check out Operations linked above. If that is your game name or you just don't care then ok and stuff ;)

Rukus308, CAMMO and Monty like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Rukus308, CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  4. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Monty likes this.