[DONE] Looking to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Rick Streibel, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:33 PM.

1. Rick Streibel

Rick Streibel Getting Started

My in-game name is Mr Fabuloso,
    I am hoping to become part of the TOG community.

1. I have been playing Star Citizen, and am looking forward to playing Star Citizen as a member of TOG.

2. My first pen and paper games were, Dungeons and Dragons and Car Wars. I have been playing on computers since my brother built a Texas Instruments kit when we were kids back in the 80’s.

3. I am looking for a mature group of gamers to share the Star Citizen experience with. I am also looking for the support of a group to help me survive and thrive in the vast expanse that Star Citizen is going to be. I own multiple ships and vehicles in SC already and would like to have crewmembers available to help run missions in them. (Cutlass Black, Anvil Hawk x2, Tumbril Cyclone-TR, Dragonfly Black and Buccaneer)

4. I have been playing games since I was a kid and enjoy having a good time online and sharing the experience with other like-minded people. I am friendly, helpful and easygoing. If there is an opportunity to support a group or team, then I am more than willing to take a role and help out.

I live in the Mountain Time Zone area in Alberta, Canada and play most evenings. I am online during the day on irregular schedules as well.

2. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!