[DONE] Looking to fly with a new group

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Fallout WB, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Fallout WB

Fallout WB Getting Started

Hey Everyone,
    Fallout Mike D here. Found this group though Star Citizen, so hoping you are all still active.
    Currently playing and streaming Star Citizen, but also into many other games. Hosting an Empyrion Server, as well as playing games like Space Engineers and Star Trek online. (Sensing a theme here?)
    I became more of a hardcore gamer with Eve Online, playing with and older and veteran crowd. Had some hilarious, fun conversations as we were all out flying together, so I created a stream show on Twitch as kind of an "old fart comedy show" called FiberJunkies. Still looking for new players to pop in and join the conversation on the discord. However, Eve fizzled out, and most of the old crew all went their separate ways... so looking for the next fun game like that.
    Why do I want to join TOG? Well I would have hoped that would be obvious by now. Want to meet, and hang out with more gamers my age in Star Citizen. Not really into the griefer and trolling crowd of the kids these days.
    What was my first machine? lol, don't remember the model, but it was an old IBM DOS machine, that I learned how to program, when I was in 4th grade or so. Also helped out my teachers with the old Apple IIE's and Commadore 64's lol... and did this before the money making tech guys made it popular. Needless to say I spent a few days upside down in the trash can.
    Hope to see you all around!

CAMMO, Shrubbo and Monty like this.
  2. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Mike,

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO, Shrubbo and Monty like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Mike,

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.