Looking For Warzone Duos/Trios/Quads

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Alastair, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Alastair

Alastair Getting Started

Hi - I'm trying to find some people to play Warzone trios and quads and haven't had much luck mainly because I don't really understand how to use Discord. I've just turned 40 and have been playing games since I was 8, and while I know my way around COD I've not played a lot of BR games as I tend to find them a bit overwhelming. I've played some trios with a couple of friends and really enjoyed it, but they're not free very often so I want to try and find people who are online more regularly. I'm in the UK and play on PC, and while I'm still learning the basics of the game I'll likely pick it up fairly quickly. I'd also be up for some BFV and BF1 games as well (I'm a lot more experienced with that series and play it a lot more!). My username on COD is CableTongue (though I think there are some numbers after that as well, so let me know if you need them to add me). PM me if you'd be up for some games or if you have anything you want to ask me.

note: I still need to get a headset, but should be able to get one by the end of next week (i.e. around Sept 12th).

AlphaGamma likes this.
  2. James Martin

James Martin Getting Started

I also just started playing warzone,and only know the basics as well,Im a casual player but if im around im sure ill be down to play. Im ( IncitingRiots on PS4 )

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

@Alistair

Discord is quite easy to get into.

Follow these instructions:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-download-discord-on-pc?r=AU&IR=T (How to download the Discord app on your PC in 4 steps)

Use your TOG User name when prompted during the install.
    You will be given a unique Discord identity eg JamesMartin#xxxxx where x are numbers.

Then request a Discord invite to be sent here by sharing that unique identity:
    https://www.theoldergamers.com/forums/voice-communication-invites-discord.602/

Once one of us has seen the request , an invite will be sent, which will appear in your Discord.
    Once you accept invite, we can look for your name and give you a Member status.

@James Martin

I will look into how we can get a list of Console members from different server regions so people can add themselves.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    Alastair likes this.
  4. Alastair

Alastair Getting Started

Thanks. I'll try to add you. I play on PC. Is that ok?

5. PopDeeezil

PopDeeezil Getting Started

Hey - I'm 43 and looking for older gamers to play warzone with. Hit me up if you're interested. I'm on PC as well.

6. Alastair

Alastair Getting Started

Thanks, but where are you based? I'm in the UK and a lot of people on here are in Australia, so any games we play together are going to have quite significant ping issues.

7. PopDeeezil

ah ok I didn't realize that. I'm in the US.

8. Adam Eversoll

Adam Eversoll Getting Started

Hi! You can come run with us! We play Warzone almost daily and would love to add more fun people. No ragers or racists please!

Add me in CoD! OldManGryphon#4604403

Also, if you are into Youtube and watching gamers game, come check out my new channel Old Man Gryph Gaming. We play a lot of different games and get up to some serious silliness.

9. PopDeeezil

Hi Adam! I appreciate that. Would love to run with you all. Where are you guys located? I'm realizing a lot of folks here are from UK/Australia whereas I'm in the states. I'll send you a friend request. FYI my activision is PopDeeezil#4332211. Will also check out your youtube channel! Thanks! Brian

10. Adam Eversoll

Adam Eversoll Getting Started

Hey Brian. I'm US West Coast. I already sent the invite! I will be available in a couple hours for some games if you are up for it. We can get you into the Discord server as well, so you can pop in anytime your free. Thanks!

11. PopDeeezil

Perfect! I am up really late here on East Coast so west coast would work great. Yeah - if you wanna send me your discord I'll gladly join as well. Are you on PC?

12. Alastair

Alastair Getting Started

Is there likely to be much of a ping problem between the UK and US?

13. PopDeeezil

I was playing Cold War multiplayer with people in New Zealand and UK over weekend with no issues. Not sure if Warzone would be more affected though.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  14. Alastair

Alastair Getting Started

If you guys don't mind I'll add you both too. I'm CableTongue (but I don't remember the specific numbers after my name!).

15. kapaxian

kapaxian Getting Started

Hi guys , I am kapaxian on PlayStation 4 from the UK, mainly playing on Friday and Saturday nights after kids are in bed....feel free to ad me...