Looking for ESO Friends

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online (Public)' started by William Davey, Nov 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. William Davey

William Davey Getting Started

Hi All,

My names Will, new to TOG and quite new to ESO. Am looking for a couple of casual friends to play ESO with.

How do I join the TOG Guild?

Anyone wants to look me up in game, I am using the UserID, Willdavey

Regards
    Will

2. Nessa

Nessa Getting Started

I am only level 13 and that by a lot of running away and sheer luck. Sekhmet Ra. Are you on TOG Discord? If so, absentmindednessa (discord) or Sekhmet Ra (in game). Would love to play!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  3. William Davey

William Davey Getting Started

Hi Nessa been really really busy recently, but will be on tomorrow from about 7pm UK time. I'm only level 15 myself so if you want to join we can level together.
    On Discord I'm TheRealWillDavey, on ESO, Willibor.

4. Nessa

Nessa Getting Started

Hi! Are you in the EU or NA server? I am in NA. Central Standard Time. I usually play on the weekends during the day.

5. Greenshore

Greenshore Getting Started

Hi Nessa and Will. I'm brand new to TOG and looking for folks to co-op play with. If either of you are looking for a companion I'd be up for it. Weekends afternoons or evenings are good for me (eastern time zone).

I'm not an ESO player but am happy to start up and do a bit of grinding to get to a level where I'm hopefully not too much of a drain on you!

6. Nessa

Nessa Getting Started

Hi! I have not been playing as much. Are you on TOG Discord? If you want to play send me a message here or on the Discord group. I am happy to help you level up. No worries!

7. Greenshore

Greenshore Getting Started

Thanks Nessa, that's very kind! Yep, I'm on Discord greenshore#7434. If you happen to be free any time next weekend (16,17) let me know (either in advance or on spur of the moment). In the meantime I'll do my best to get to somewhere at least half way between levels 1-15 (no idea how much time/work is required).

Installed it last night and it was incredibly nostalgic to be at the start of an Elder Scrolls game!

8. Nessa

Nessa Getting Started

Hi there,
    I sent you a friend request on Discord Sekhmet Ra. If you are on TOG Discord - ESO channel. Nagamaki can add you to the guild if you want. Or we can just play! Next weekend is good for me.

9. SpaceCadetMarko

SpaceCadetMarko Well-Known Member

Anyone playing on Ps4? It would be great to have a TOG guild.