[DONE] Looking for a more mature group to game with

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by AKRxAU, Jul 19, 2021.

1. AKRxAU

AKRxAU Getting Started

Hi Guys my name is Anthony, i'm 38 (its old to me ;P ) and am looking for people to play with that have a bit more life experience than most I find in games these days (ie maturity).

MMOs are my mainstay these days and am looking to go hard in to New World and eventually Ashes of Creation when it release a few years from now.

Im an ex WoW addict having played since release up until Cataclysm, where my enjoyment started to drop off and have only played casually since then. Dont even have it installed anymore.

Ive been a gamer for as long as I can remember having played semi-pro back in the days of OG CounterStrike roaming the country to LAN events with my clan and lapping up all the goodies and prizes for a few years.

Right now I am getting ready for New World to release so am am mainly getting stuck in to single player games like Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk.

Hope to become a part of this community and hit some servers with you all in the future!

Rukus308, CAMMO, Shrubbo and 3 others like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello AKRxAU and welcome.

I've some good news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. You could already see this, the following is new)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From silly unicorns to horrific gun violence)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Rukus308, CAMMO, Shrubbo and 2 others like this.
  3. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Welcome ARKxAU,

Thank you for joining our community of older gamers. We've been online since 2002 when the original Planetside was around and so forth.

Ha! Sounds like a shooter genre fan, lol.

Rukus308, CAMMO, Shrubbo and 2 others like this.
  4. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Hi @AKRxAU and welcome to TOG. I can see you have already joined the TOG Discord server and you will in all likelihood found the new world channels :)

Rukus308, Atrayo, Monty and 2 others like this.
  5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

"Im an ex WoW addict" hahaha yeah you gotta be careful with that Wow-crack, dangerous substance there :D welcome aboard ARKxAU

Gilderan, Monty, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.