[DONE] Lookin to settle down....

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by xApostle, Jul 12, 2021.

1. xApostle

xApostle Getting Started

Hey all!

I'm looking for a group of people to literally play almost anything with. Full disclaimer...I've played on the console since Nintendo in 1989 until about 10 months ago. I wanted to get into PC gaming for a while and I found a custom pre built that would play Rust, and I haven't looked back. I play Ark, Atlas, Scum, Star Citizen, TW Warhammer 2, Scavengers and Squad. I've been a part of gaming communities in the past on the admin side, but I just wanna find a place with some good people and hang out and game.

Monty, Sysmon, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Hey mate, you have found that place. Links in my snarky form letter following this will help you get around to start with, probably, so welcome aboard :)

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. You could already see this, the following is new)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From silly unicorns to horrific gun violence)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

CAMMO, Monty and Gilderan like this.
  3. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to your new home @xApostle and be sure to follow the instructions to get yourself signed up to our Discord server as this is where we tend to gather these dayz :)

Moose, Shrubbo, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.
  4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Shrubbo, Monty and Gilderan like this.
  5. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG xApostle!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

:D

Gilderan, CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  6. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

When I first saw "I've played on the console..." I got a little worried, then you redeemed yourself with "PC gaming... custom pre built... and I haven't looked back" :D Welcome aboard xApostle

[​IMG]

Sysmon, Gilderan, CAMMO and 2 others like this.