[DONE] Lonewolf's Full Membership Application.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Christopher Jenkins, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Christopher Jenkins

Christopher Jenkins Getting Started

Good Afternoon ,

I would like to apply for FULL TOG membership.
    • What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? Call of Duty - WW2
    • What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played? N64
    • Why do you want to join TOG? Looking to increase the online playing group i game with. Really enjoy gaming with current tog members. Looking for a good community to be apart of.
    • Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. I am the younger brother of Aussiewolf who is a current tog member . He has been showing me the ropes and has recommended i submitt this application. I have been gaming with the cod ww2 guys quite a bit and have really enjoying killing most of them.

2. Aussiewolf

Aussiewolf Active Member

+1

I can confirm this is my younger brother,
    He goes alright , has a little to learn about the TOG way of life as this will be his most structured and established group he has been apart of. But i will do what i can to crack him into shape.

Lone,
    Once you get approval , you can find scroll down the forums and you will find the Call of Duty Section pop in there and introduce yourself to the rest of the guys who you haven't gamed with already .

Also will have to find the forum section where you can submit your forum username change from your Name to your gaming handle to make it less confusing and less noobish.

Regards -

Aussiewolf
    Tog member and all round nice guy

3. Sebina

Sebina Mistress Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

[​IMG]

4. Aussiewolf

Aussiewolf Active Member

5. CAMMO

CAMMO Great bloke ... Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

:)Welcome to TOG Lone. :eek:Sorry the you have an older brother named Aussiewolf.:rolleyes::p