League of Angles - Browser MMO

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by betamax, Mar 14, 2014.

1. betamax

betamax Just Joined

Hey guys, new member here.

Lately I've been so busy with work I haven't had enough to time to play fully fledged triple A titles like I used to. So, I started playing browser games, because I can play them while at work (if I'm a bit sneaky hehe :twisted:)

It's called League of Angels, I just stared playing it. It's pretty cool and totally scratches that gaming itch!

Have you guys heard of it? Do you play any similar games?

2. Finnwe

Finnwe Well-Known Member

You need a small fortune to play these games. It really shouldn't be in the free to grind section.

3. betamax

betamax Just Joined

that's arguably true, but you kind of are are free to grind as much as you want.... which makes it great for mindless background enjoyment in my opinion.

4. Finnwe

Finnwe Well-Known Member

So how many angels have you assembled? And are you winning in the endless grind? with or without monies>

5. Trimethicon

Trimethicon Well-Known Member

TOG survives on donations from members, and from ads generated on the website. TOG is a massive undertaking that requires a lot of resources to keep up and running. When we have someone come in, and they're brand new, and their first post is promoting a game, an app or a commercial product - red flags go up. Essentially you're looking to get the benefit of pitching a game, or app, or commercial product to the TOG community while circumventing other avenues to help keep TOG running. Maybe I'm wrong and you want to be a contributing member of the TOG community, but I'm going to report this post for closure.

6. betamax

betamax Just Joined

there is no winning the endless grind, we all know that ;)

I am still having fun though, have spent about 15 bucks on the game. pretty good considering the number of hours i have put in to LOA.