[L2] Greetings

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Karyel, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Karyel

Karyel Just Joined

... I am new to TOG forums, but wanted to say hello. I am playing a DE assasin on lionna and was wanting to join your clan, but unfortunately I do not fullfill the age requirement yet. I have had a chance to meet your clan leader (forgive me I am unable to recollect his name) and talk with him a bit. I am hoping that although I am not able to join your clan that you would allow me to join you all in hunts and things of that nature. I have been guilded with Zarloff, during EQ and he has told me about TOG. I am hoping to find some players that I can enjoy the game with. Hope to see you all around sometime in game. I am currently lvl 10 and still running around my homelands. My play times are a bit sporatic right now, I am anytime throughout the day and night EST. That will change in the fall to just evenings.

Karyel

2. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

Hey there :) you either spoke with Delripper or myself I would imagine. you're more then welcome to hang out with us and hunt etc. The more the merrier. How old are you by the way?

3. Karyel

Karyel Just Joined

Delripper yes thanks, I am so embarressed I couldn't remember that. I'm 24 right now turn 25 at the end of october. I played EQ for 3-4 years and still am playing although my interest is leaving me. I am looking at lineage right now as something to hold me over until WoW comes around. I am not familiar with the friends setup yet with lineage and can't really find any info on it. Certainly would make it easier to remember names and keep track of who is around and such. Outside of gaming I served 6 years active duty with the US Army, I am currently enjoying going back to school and then see where life takes me from there.

K

4. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

Awesome! Well you have some fellow vets here. I myself did 8 1/2 in the Navy. As soon as you turn 25 we'll make you a full member of TOG if you like. For now keep up with us in game and on the public forums. Oct isn't that far away so not that long of a wait ;)

Oh and were going to have a HUGE WoW group. :twisted:

5. Smaqu2002

Smaqu2002 Getting Started

Hiyas and welcome. The friends setup is sorta easy...if you know about it just type /friendinvite NAME to invite /friendlist to list .

6. Cajunfit

Cajunfit Active Member

Thanks for posting Karyel/Rouk! It was nice to get the private message from you the other night. You seem to have gotten the hang of L2 things pretty quick...much quicker than I felt comfortable with EQ!!

Regardless of the wait for you to turn 25, you can certainly hunt with us, especially if you can level up pretty quick into the mid 20 range, where most of our lower level members are. If you let your Dark Elf use a decent bow, you can level much faster than with the dagger...which can be your finishing/back-up weapon. Put almost all your cash into getting a forest bow (about 100K) and you will be able to use that into your mid 20's.

And the way I see it, you will be a member of TOG in late October, which means you will hang with us for as long as you like from that point on!!!!

Hope to talk with you in game soon!

Cajunfit
    Zarloff - Lvl 26 Human Knight

7. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

We just had another guy sign up that is lvl 12 I believe...great hunting partner if your in the same place in the world! His thread is in the barracks!