Just an update on havoc

Discussion in 'America's Army (Public)' started by Aussiewolf, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Aussiewolf

Aussiewolf Active Member

Some of you guys dug deep earlier in the year to help me get the surgery for my younger dog Havoc . He needed eye lift and some corrective surgery to prevent him going blind . I believe TOG members donated around 700 from memory which was a great relief to us as it lessened the amount required. We an update to that. the first surgery has been done . However wasnt successful enough ( was a little late with getting the funds so there was some damage that needed to be repaired) . So we are currently in the process of working out the details for round 2 . again its a repair job as well as trying to prevent the condition reoccurring . He is now nearly fully grown so a much better chance of this one being done and working. But i felt like everyone who donated to help us out , deserved an update on his condition . I didnt forget yas , just got really busy and yea things got away from me .

So thanks again guys meant alot . I would of posted this under the original post but i couldnt find it on a quick scan through the forums

Cheers Aussiewolf

2. CAMMO

CAMMO Great bloke ... Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

thanks for update, Aussie.

3. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Awesome stuff aussie.. What a massive donation :)