Joining TOG Guild in ESO

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online (Public)' started by Mormegil33, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Mormegil33

Mormegil33 Just Joined

I just joined TOG and I would like to join the TOG Guild in Elder Scrolls Online. I saw an earlier post with a link to click to get info but the link did not work. If TOG is still active in ESO where on the TOG website do I go to get a Guild invite? Thanks!

2. -Removed-

-Removed- -

3. Mormegil33

Mormegil33 Just Joined

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. When I click on the hyperlink in your message it goes to an error page saying I don not have permission to view this page. What do I do now?

4. -Removed-

-Removed- -

Ok that shouldn't be happening let me check out your access...

Just noticed that you havn't actually applied to become a TOG member, just joined the forums.

Access to the majority of the TOG forums (including the ESO main content) is granted once a membership application is accepted.

You will need to apply for full membership in The Barracks which can be found here... https://www.theoldergamers.com/forums/the-barracks.11/ (The Barracks)

If you follow the details requested in the sticky, one of our moderators will grant you full membership shortly.

Cheers, Ulric.