[DONE] iPad gamer

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Spacebro81, Mar 14, 2018 at 2:39 AM.

1. Spacebro81

Spacebro81 Getting Started

I played counter strike for many years up to around 2009 when my career started. I got an IPad and was surprised how good some of these games are. I am looking for people to play mobile FPS games like critical strike, rules of survival and FortNiteBR. I want to play with adults who have a decent tablet and decent experience with FPS.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Cheeky Bastard Staff Member Moderator

Aug 18, 2010
    Dude seriously I have no idea about ipads so I am not going to tell you that you won't find what you are looking for, there is a lot of weird people here :D

But hey welcome to TOG mate, have a look around and I would strongly suggest you post up in the Lounge Room something along the lines of what you posted above. You never do know your luck. Out of curiosity I just then did a forum wide search on the word "ipad". Nothing ended up happening probably because I downgraded to NBN but you may do better.

You should be able to access the Lounge Room and all the rest of the stuff right about... now.

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!
    2_islands and Tulgar like this.
  3. Tulgar

Tulgar Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2005
    I am playing some games on ipad - Monster Legends and Portal Quest mostly. There are probably a few of us around, lurking in corners in our shame. :p welcome to TOG spacebro! :) :)
    Shrubbo likes this.
  4. paradroid

paradroid Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2007
    There is an active Clash of Clans division, also a bunch playing Ingress, those aren't fps but they are mobile games.
    Shrubbo likes this.