[DONE] Intro!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Waxen, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Waxen

Waxen Getting Started

Hello TOG's!

Been playing video games since I was able to hold a controller and comprehend what the buttons did, some of the earliest games I remember playing was point blank and time crisis on the PS1 (With those awesome Namco guns.) . I get into pretty much all genre's but my favourites are: RTS, survival, FPS's and RPG's. Currently what's been taking up most of my gaming time recently is Squad.

I first wanted to join TOG a few years back having played AA: Proving Grounds with a hand full of members back when the old TOG server was active, but didn't quite make the age cut, I am now a couple months shy of my 26th and why by no means that makes me an OG I'm all for taking advantage of the rules and joining the club!

I'm located on the west coast of Australia in Perth and normally play mostly in the afternoon and night, I don't have the greatest track record of activity as I work FIFO but regardless am looking forward to getting in touch and hopefully becoming a part of the TOG community!

Cheers guys.

2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Hi Waxen I guess you have done this....

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Gilderan, Rukus308 and Monty like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Waxen and welcome to TOG.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :F

Gilderan and Rukus308 like this.
  4. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Waxen :D "Namco guns" ah man the memories, old school gaming

Gilderan and Monty like this.