[DONE] I have not come this far to die now!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Zooty, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Those infamous words from the intro to 'Left 4 Dead II' sum it up really...oh, and "Maybe the helicopter's made of chocolate!"

My name's Mike, I live in the UK, I'm 61 years old and have been playing computer games since they were green text on a black screen...then came Monkey Island...then came COD (a bit later!)...

I'm really into COD Warzone but even though some 'young folk' take me along for the ride - I often find it too toxic and 'full on'. Prefer to enjoy the game and try to win (had a few), I like chatter and having squad approach, working as a team and taking it semi-seriously but it's mainly for fun! Prefer to end the evening with a smile rather than a hissy-fit!

Looking for like minded guys and gals to enjoy Warzone!

Speak soon and a BIG HELLO to everyone on TOG - glad I found you!

Kind regards

Zooty (Mike)

Gilderan, Sysmon, Rukus308 and 2 others like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Zooty and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

:D

Gilderan, Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Zooty :D first thing I ever did in Warzone was mute the in-game voice chat and just use Discord, totally agree with you on the toxic topic

CAMMO, Gilderan and Monty like this.