[DONE] Hoping I’m old enough to join your ranks

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Pittfall, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Pittfall

Pittfall Getting Started

Hi all Mark here from NZ. Im 53 and living in Auckland.
    I’ve been playing Battlefield since it came out and have play most entries from 1942 to 2142 and now BF5 and it tends to be my main stay in gaming.
    I prefer first person games and have also spent hours and hours in
    Skyrim
    Fallout 3 & 4.
    Half-life all episodes
    Portal
    Quake
    Starcraft
    Age of Empires
    Team Fortress
    Unreal tournament 1999
    Duke Nukem (original)
    And many others

I’ve always played on PC as I’m hopeless with console controls. Except of course of racing games

Part of the reason I’m joining is that within BF I it’s hard to find squads that stick together and work together. Plus of course gaming is more enjoyable if you feel like your in a team of some sort.

I enjoy reading series of books and got my game name from Clive Cusslers Dirk Pitt. I’m PITTFALL

I’m a shift worker so can be playing anytime til late at night and possibly starting early morning.

I’ve played with TOG members before and Im looking forward to being a member.

newfulla likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Duke Nukem... lol good times... good times :D

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)