[DONE] Hi from NZ! I like most RTS and FPS

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Cymusion, Jun 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cymusion

Cymusion Getting Started

Hi everyone, this is my intro post I like to play most FPS and RTS games. My favourite FPS games would be the battlefield series which ive played from the beginning, an at moment I play quite a bit of battlefield V on Xbox. I’ve been playing age of empires 2 and company of heroes 2 on the RTS side of things lately but I’m still not very good at either.

Actually now I think about it I play most games, I also enjoy a good rpg every so often as well, I split my time depending on what I’m playing between Xbox and PC

i first started gaming on a Commadore 64 my dad brought home one day, an move up from there playing a lot of things like doom, quake, Warcraft, C&C as time went on

anyway I think I’ve wrote to much so hope to hear from you guys in the future

Sysmon, Rukus308, Monty and 2 others like this.
  2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

As far as intros go lately, not too bad.:D Soo it looks like you passed so....

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff).

3. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to your new gaming home @Cymusion!

Ahh, the old C64 - was my first gaming rig too :)

4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Love the Doom series of games.

5. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

Yes, Doom was partly responsible for there being an ex-wife unit #1 :)

6. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG Cymusion!

Doom was the first game I played on my first PC I built ( 486sx 25 with 4mb RAM ). :D

7. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Welcome Cymusion, Mike here in the UK...listen to us all reminiscing about the 'good ol days' like a bunch of pensioners on a bench watching the sun go down...WAKE UP! soldiers and get your sh*t on!.....lol

Quake 3(?) with a nail gun in the dungeons - heaven! Used to play this with a mate in the man cave in the garden...my wife always remarks how she would listen to us shouting and laughing so loud that the neighbours dog used to bark!

C&C - wonderful series - still play 'tiberian sun' now (sometimes).

Surely the best of all - Wolfenstein 3d (ooh-fah-fah) and later Return to castle wolfenstein - still have that game, must have broken several mice on that one - I can 'see' the multiplayer 'Beach Invasion' map even now.

Perhaps we should run a retro tournament? - come on you bunch of wrinkleys - lock and load!

8. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

I remember having the first Doom on two floppy disks and one day the second disk went faultly (FFFUUU), thank goodness for modern storage aye, Welcome aboard Cymusion :D

Gilderan and Monty like this.