[DONE] Hi from North Qld

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by OddyMagoo, Feb 4, 2016.

1. OddyMagoo

OddyMagoo Getting Started

Hi All,
    Signed up the other day after playing against some TOG's in Rocket League and thought I'd finally get around to saying hi! I'm just looking for other people to play fairly casual games with. I mainly play on PC & xbone and at the moment I spend way too much time in Rocket League. Other than RL, I'm a bit between games. Picked up BF4 on the xbone the other weekend so have put a few hours into that as well.
    In terms of history, first games I ever really remember playing was some CGA classics - Kings Quest, California Games, Thexder, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego - you get the picture.
    I played competitive Desert Combat some years ago and although I enjoyed that time, I've got a 3 year old now so am more just looking for a casual vibe while trying to get a sense of achievement that happens with multiplayer. I keep trying single player games but they never hold me for long.
    I'll pretty much go where there's action and like to play fps, racing, sports, rpg (Guild Wars 2?). Hell, lately I've even thought of breaking out some 40k just to tide me over to the next game!

2. OddyMagoo

Should have mentioned, add me on steam if you'd like to have a game (don't be fooled by hours in Rocket League - I am still just a hack!)

Steam ID

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 70,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  4. Aussiewolf

Aussiewolf Active Member

hey bloke where abouts in NTH QLD

5. OddyMagoo

Townsville - Weather is too crap to go outside so good excuse to stay indoors and game :)

6. Aussiewolf

Aussiewolf Active Member

ahhh nice . im an ex townsvillian . been down in mackay now nearly 8 years

7. Vayden

Vayden Active Member

Townsville as well, welcome aboard.