[DONE] Hey everyone.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Krah, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Krah

Krah Getting Started

As someone older, not that I am older than 30. I have found that every game I join, unless its a sim, I just can't find anyone anywhere near my age to play with. I'd love to play fortnite with a grown adult. I play a HEAP of different games, but I am also very solo recently, although not my choice.

Sad sop story over, this is about fun and games LITERALLY.

Idk what else to say. I've been given all this space, but its a simple idea, and I am looking for simple, yet spectacular results :p (Omg a text emote)

CAMMO likes this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Krah and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO likes this.