[DONE] Hello there! Application TOG WoW :)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Valoril, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Valoril

Valoril Getting Started

Hello there!

1. I am looking to join TOG mainly for World of Warcraft, however I play multiple games and when Ashes of Creation releases, perhaps TOG might start up there too? My main and only character in WoW at the moment is Valoril.

2. The first machine I played was a desktop pc on which I played Freddi Fish. My father introduced me to a commodore 64 as well at a very young age. The first consoles I owned were Gameboys (most of them, from the first to the last) and Gamecube. At this time I prefer PC & PS4.

3. Reason for wanting to join: usually come home late from work, hobbies etc. I want a fun gaming social environment with understanding for adult life in which full-time gaming is not a possibility.

My real name is Jeska, I am 25, live in Belgium with my boyfriend, no kids, but I do have a very cute adopted cat.
    I am an archaeologist and colleague of one of your members, Lessandra.

Cheers,

Valoril

newfulla likes this.
  2. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

haha not another cat lover.. :p

Welcome to the TOG community!!!

Below is your “Induction kit” which consists of several links or shortcuts to help get you started and navigate around the TOG site a little quicker.

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG sponsored external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

TOG Tinder Meet like-minded gamers. You can swipe left right and even up and down however you enter this part of our forums at your own risk and there is no money back guarantee.

Should you happen to meet a mysterious Goat in your adventures then we apologize in advance for any bad behavior. (…you just clicked the tinder link didn’t you?)

The fine print - We do not provide toothbrushes should you decide to stay the night, but showering is still optional and remains personal choice (until they figure out how to add a sense of smell to the VR world.)

Shrubbo likes this.
  3. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

You leave that young ladies cat alone you bastard...

... and I'll close this thread for you.

One job.

You just had one job to do.

[​IMG]

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

I also laugh at myself because I just noticed I didn't do it either :D

newfulla likes this.
  5. Valoril

Valoril Getting Started

Lol :p thanks for the acceptance. Yes, another cat lover.

Shrubbo and newfulla like this.
  6. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

haha should say "we only had one job..."

[​IMG]

Shrubbo likes this.
  7. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

Welcome onboard!

:D S