[DONE] Hello I am Nendaas

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Nendaas, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:15 AM.

1. Nendaas

Nendaas Getting Started

Hi.
    I am looking for older players to game with. My first game was a console with pong and breakout on it. Loved it.
    I have played Everquest since 99 and go back every now and then. Skyrim is one of my favorites. I am playing New World at this moment. lv 60 and still having fun.

Shrubbo, Atrayo and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Nendaas and welcome.

I've got great news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Shrubbo likes this.
  3. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello Nendaas,

Welcome to "The Older Gamers" playing together as a global community of English speakers since 2002. (Ie Aussie, Kiwis, Brits, Yanks, Canucks, Euros, etc...)

Where in the world do you hail from if I can ask?

I'm the New World company leader for TOG US/EU. We're on Themiscrya US East Coast shard playing as the Syndicate. However, we have an Oceanic chapter playing on shard Lerna also as the Syndicate.

We're active on our Discord chat server so please gain access to that to connect with the bulk of our community regardless of games. Please also stop by and say hello in our New World member only message board, thx.

Thanks for choosing The Older Gamers as your online community gaming past time.

Cheers!

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Nendaas

Nendaas Getting Started

Shrubbo likes this.