[TOG] Hello and Looking for friendly CODMW scrim

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by BraveWarriorNZ, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BraveWarriorNZ

BraveWarriorNZ Just Joined

Hello TOG people. Many years ago we used to play in some of the same AU and NZ COD1 and COD2 tournaments. COD2 was a favourite gaming community for us personally. We are a NZ clan/regiment called otH. (Over the Hill) where our occupants are 35+ with most of us being on average 45 years old.

I used to admin a number of the AU-NZ tournaments and also used to shoutcast COD2 games online with EJ and Bob. Anyway, we now play CODMW and we're keen to have some friendly scrims. The problem we have is that it is difficult to near on impossible to find people that aren't toxic and abusive online to be able to do this with!

So, I happened to be playing 2v2 gunfight earlier today and noticed somebody with a TOG regiment ID and asked if it was The Older Gamers from AU to which he responded in the affirmative. I recalled having some of the best games against the various TOG teams in COD1/COD2 and later COD4. So I immediately sought you guys out and it lead me here.

So, we are not the best players in the world, but we are keen for some S&D and DOM, but S&D in particular. We can adjust to play at AU friendly times. We're all PC players. Anyway, good to see you guys are still going strong.

Cheers
    Brave Warrior

CAMMO likes this.
  2. BraveWarriorNZ

Do you guys have a CODMW team member, or should I just go and post in the "Call of Duty (Public)" sub forum?

3. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

4. BraveWarriorNZ

Thanks Cammo.. That's ironic, it was alchemist that I saw in game. Ok thanks again, cheers... :)

CAMMO likes this.
  5. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Yes, have referred Alchemist to your message.

6. BraveWarriorNZ

Thank you, I am liaising with Alchemist currently... Many thanks.. :)

CAMMO likes this.
  7. BraveWarriorNZ

Hey guys do you have a TeamSpeak server or discord channel? I cannot seem to locate that info in your forums?

8. AlphaGamma

Was great to have a scrim with you guys, great to see guys with good skill and attitude enjoying the game.

Made us bring our A game. Look forward to more.

9. BraveWarriorNZ

Hey man, thank you. Last night was the first time we all played together as a team and what was obvious was that we had no team strategy, hahahaha... :) We're not bad with aim, but just have no teamwork which is critical in team games. Prior to COD:MW we used to scrim nightly in COD2/COD4 and Black Ops, but only one from this current squad ever played COD previously and some weren't aware of what thr trophy system did. But even though you ripped us all new a45eholes, we had a great time thanks! I can't recall the last time I wasn't worried about losing. :) We're very keen to do it again if you guys can endure schooling us again. We often play 2v2 Gun Fight as well so if a ocuple of you are lurking feel free to drop a message. Thanks again chaps :) Cheers Reef.

CAMMO likes this.
  10. AlphaGamma

Yeah sure, I reckon we're up for another.

Work on basic strats, and squadding, get good layouts for softcore etc

I'm sure it will be tougher for us next scrim :)

Most of us play every night together, so we have good understandings of maps and each others movements.