[DONE] Glad this place exists!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Lindon Miles, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Lindon Miles

Lindon Miles Getting Started

Hello everyone,

I decided to make an account here after deciding that I wanted to start weaning off of Reddit. This came after I realized how much I missed longer-form discussions about games instead of entertaining endless puns and contrarian one-liners. Maybe I was also burned one too many times by incessant downvoting for the crime of saying I actually enjoyed playing Cyberpunk, but who can say...

Platforms I own: Xbox SX, PS5, and Steamdeck. The Xbox probably gets the most runtime, but only because I've been trying to finish a lot of the Bethesda and Obsidian catalog I can download on Gamepass.

Currently playing: Fallout 4, Outer Worlds, and Tinykin.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  2. Lindon Miles

Lindon Miles Getting Started

I couldn't find an edit function but I realized after reading other introductions that everyone gave their ages and general location, so I'll do the same! I'm 29 and based off of California.

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Lindon and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO likes this.
  4. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Monty, Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.