[DONE] Full Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Yatta, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Yatta

Yatta Just Joined

Hello All,
    I go by my in-game character name of Yatta (You can also call me by my legal given birth name Yat ) I am a 30-year old guy living in the south of US. Here are some of the games I dabbled in (texts in bold are the ones I am currently playing)

1) World of Warcraft, Grizzly Hill, Level 90 Human Warrior, Yatta
    2) Guild Wars 2 , Devona's Rest, Level 80 Norm Guardian, Binary Blok
    3) Defiance , (I think the character's name is Tay)
    4) League of Legends (decent short fun when I have no more than 1 hour to play games)
    5) Rift , (I don't remember my character's name)
    6) Elder Scroll Online* (I played beta but I don't really feel the same excitement like I did with Skyrim. I am debating if I should get it or not)

On the Xbox 1 and 360
    1) Battlefield 4 (xbx 1)
    2) Halo Series (I play Halo 4 multiplayer mostly)
    3) Mass Effect Series
    4) Gears of War Series

I was 8 when I first got a grey original Gameboy playing Tetris and Mario. The only 2 games I ever had on that platform. Both the Gameboy and the cartridges still in good functioning condition today. I still remembered the day my mother bought the Gameboy for me:bigcry:
    I briefly played MTG card games (Magic The Gathering) while in grade school.

On to the reason for joining TOG guild,
    It was suggested to me by an in-game friend from GW2 2 days ago and said that TOG has a very laid back, mature atmosphere. It was this reason that led me coming to here and ask for an audience and a full membership. Since the day I started playing WoW a la late BC early LK, I hopped from guild to guild in hope of searching a mature, no clique, laid back and supportive group of folks.

I don't game as much as I used because I feel that work ( grateful for have a job) is more important in my life at this moment. I come online for about an hour, 2 at most each night around 8pm except on Wednesday and Saturday because I have strongman training.

On a side note, please check out this organization
    HTML:
    http://www.extra-life.org/
    This is a great way for gamers and people to help and contribute to children hospital around the US. I am not sure what the game of 2014 would be yet

2. Buff

Buff The Magic Dragon Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Yatta,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 63,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers :D

3. MMOGAddict

MMOGAddict Well-Known Member