Free Realms

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by brohawk, Jun 5, 2009.

1. The DCG

The DCG Getting Started

Alright, I do understand that to be a TOG we cannot have anyone under 25- that's in the charter, as it were. What I'm not understanding, I guess, is why that is an issue? Because some people want to be in guilds with their kids? My thought is that if one wanted to be in a guild with ones children, one would already be there, and said point would be moot.

Again, unless we have some minimum number of TOGers we need to create a guild in the game, which number we have not reached, I fail to see the problem. As for being online, well, due to it's mini-game/time-waster set up, I'd expect most folks to have fairly irregular game time. More when between other hobbies, less when a new game, or book, or what-have-you comes out. I fail to see an issue in it.

My $.02.
    _Cat

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  2. brohawk

brohawk Retired Captains

well since we aren't trying to start a TOG guild in Free Realms, farther up this thread I think I said we could start a TEG guild. I don't have a problem with having kids in this game since it is really marketed more towards them anyway, however I do think it is a good game with some excellent crafting mechanics that are pretty addictive. :)

3. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hi Guys,

It's not so much an issue but just a disclaimer on my part knowing the TOG policy per say.

Besides if the numbers warranted it who would be the Guild Leader to manage the outfit? ;)

With under 10 interested or registered user TOGers to form a guild in the traditional sense. Is premature in my humble opinion.

Much like you stated The DCG this game is a filler when you want to MMO and don't need the major time investment.

4. MsGhoul

MsGhoul Well-Known Member

My toon name is "Kim Moondancer"

My hubby's toon (ToG name TheGhoul) is "Doug Flutterby"

We made a guild (called Ninjabread Men) to stop all the random guild invites.:D

5. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

You could always have a character in the TOG guild and in your kids guild at the same time, at least in most games you could. :)

6. Atrayo

Hi All,

I've updated the Buddy List we're at seven and growing which is nice to see.

I also took the liberty to PM Falcolas & QueensKnight for they're "Free Realms" Toon names. (zwar226 doesn't count since he isn't a TOGer as of yet)

Just keeping this thread going. :)

7. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

8. Atrayo

Hello All,

We're now at 8 known TOGers within "Free Realms". Which i've just updated the buddy list with QueensKnight toon in-game.

9. Ariya

Ariya Retired Captain

I started FR too, my charac is called Arill. I have a lot of trouble logging in most of the time though. Are you able to log in without problems?

10. QueensKnight

QueensKnight Well-Known Member

Eastern Daylight / Standard Time (UTC - 4 / 5)
    I was able to log in today. I hope you have been able to solve the login problem.

I tried to friend folks again, but it fails...I assume the other person has to be online to be added to the friendslist.

Later.

11. Atrayo

Hello There,

I've updated the "TOG Buddy List" to include Ariya's toon. (not quite sure on your time zone Ariya in Belgium)

Yes, QueensKnight at this point the other player has to be on simultaneously in FR to be added as a friend. (otherwise the infamous error code of #71 rears its head) :D

Ariya likes this.
  12. Ariya

Ariya Retired Captain

Thank you Atrayo. Yes, timezone GMT+2 for me. The log in problem seems to have solved itself , so I'm happy to be able to play again :)

13. namm

namm Getting Started

Hey guys

Just started a new toon (Namm Namm) to check out what this buzz was about. I'm not gaming much at the moment, but it sure would be nice to team up with some fellow Toggers.

14. Atrayo

Hello There,

I've updated the TOG "Free Realms" buddy list. :D

Although i haven't played FR in a few days. Due to playing BF 2142 in another community tournament site I belong to and a lot of Pogo.com.

So we're 11 TOGers more or less in "Free Realms". ;)