PS4: Freaking out

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by delushin, Jun 8, 2015.

1. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

Ok Guys,

Before the Witcher 3 came out I was scrounging around looking for something to play. I had fun with Rogue Legacy and I put some hours in on Survarium which has promise. I played Bloodborne which was meant to keep me longer than it did, but I sold it about a month or so after getting it.

I haven't finished the Witcher 3 yet either and no we are all but 12 hours away from ESO dropping, then towards the end of the month we have Planetside2 dropping.

So pumped for both of them and I really do think ESO will be a solid game on console, just don't get bogged down with the negativity on the forums. In fact stay away from that all together.

I am now freaking out because there is a possibility that I am going to lose my life to ESO and PS2.

2. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

I know I will be.

Playing Destiny, shelved Witcher 3.
    ESO, Lego and PS2 coming this month.
    2 more other games in the next six months.

So little time so much to play.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  3. Thymos

Thymos Retired Captain

You're missing out on Witcher 3.

:p

Thankfully I don't have a PS4 yet... but I will soon. Especially when certain other games become available.

4. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Unfortunately Destiny expansion came out the same day. Still an active member.

5. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

Update: Might have to really pass on PS2 even though I really want to play it.

ESO is going to need lots of love and I might be potentially heading back to Destiny with the recent information on the expansion, ~50$ is a little much TBH.