PS4: Fallout 4 - Well that just takes the Cake

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Ancient_One, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

So on the PSN store they had the Season Pass at $39.95 USD selling for $44.95 AUD in February.

I didn't have the credit to buy and saw the warning on the increase to $49.95 USD = $66.20 AUD but here is the kick......PSN has changed the price to $75.95 AUD. Talk about cashing in.

Think I will wait till the GOTY comes out to play through it again.

2. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

Crazy, I just looked it up on the Xbox store and it's the same price there. I mean Bethesda have always price gouged us but that's ridiculous. $49.99 USD on Steam though.

I don't understand why their games are so popular though. They're always such a buggy mess, have terrible performance, horrible design choices like the inventory systems and some hilariously bad writing. I guess there's just not enough other companies making open world games in that style.

I'd say vote with your wallet but since no one else will it won't make an impact anyway.

3. Xavien

Xavien Retired Captain

I bought the season pass when i preordered the game back in october. It was £25 then for the PS4 but they put up the price recently. TBH some of these season pass prices are as expensive as buying a full game. Its definitely getting out of hand.

The worse ones ive seen are the division SP which is £33 and SW battlefront £36. I only bought the fallout one because i love the genre so much but i will be very selective about buying season passes in future.