[DONE] Experienced gamer, new applicant

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by BPaq, Jun 27, 2022.

1. BPaq

BPaq Getting Started

Hello there,

I'm a 38 year old dude looking for more crew-mates, survivors, and all around bad-asses play some games with. Currently I've been playing Star Citizen, Project Zomboid, Hell Let Loose, and VTOL VR, but have a pretty vast library of games on steam and am open to play a wide variety of genres.

I starting my gaming adventure on the NES, playing Super Mario with my dad and siblings. Soon after I got hooked, and haven't stopped gaming since. The family got our first PC when I was a youngster, and quickly realized that it was far more enjoyable for me. Especially once that ol' dial up internet started being a thing and I could game online with people.

I'd like to join this community to make life-long gaming friends, and play with a more mature group of people, rather than the random screaming children saturating the online experience currently.

I generally play pretty from 9pm-2am EST, and am a pretty good shot in FPS games. I generally don't like to try-hard too much with games, but can get serious if need be.

Thanks for reading!

-B

CAMMO, Shrubbo and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello BPaq and welcome.

Application looks good so...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  3. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome to TOG.

Shrubbo and Monty like this.