Escape From Tarkov

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Buck W1ld, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Buck W1ld

Buck W1ld Just Joined

Hello, im new here and would be interested in playing Tarkov if anyone's interested. Currently level 33, played last wipe for the first time. Willing do most anything. I know most spots on all maps except Labs, haven't really learned that one yet.
    I play pretty conservative, I don't camp, try to pick my fights wisely and sometimes will let enemies pass if they don't see me and it's too my advantage. I definitely don't go in and shoot anything that moves. If anyone's interested I play late afternoons and weekend. U.S. Eastern time, usually start between 1500 and 1600 weekdays and start between 0800 and 1100 on the weekends. Please send DM if interested, thanks.

2. alex_brown

alex_brown Just Joined

I tried a lot of times to play this game. However, I have very mixed feelings.
    The first glance at the game left a lot of positive emotions, this is not surprising, because this game includes a huge number of mechanics from other games, which have been significantly expanded and worked out. One of the most striking examples is the customization of weapons, which allows you not only to put the grip and sight but to completely create your own build on the weapon, it is also a huge plus that all items, armor, weapon models and weapon modifications exist in reality, which makes the gameplay different from other games. But after playing 800 hours in a fairly short time, I began to understand that the game has a sufficient number of flaws that spoil the gameplay a little. Due to the sharp increase of interest in this game, game servers are often overcrowded, which interferes with entering the game launcher, and problems with the network code and hit registration often pop up. And finally, one of the most important problems of the gaming community - cheaters, despite the active struggle of developers with cheaters, you can still meet them, which can ruin your gaming experience quite strongly, since after death you lose all the items that you took from themselves in the raid. Despite a large number of shortcomings and errors, this game remains unique in its kind.

3. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

There is an active Tarkov division that operates AEST. Drop by the discord server and say helolo

4. romlar

romlar Well-Known Member