[DONE] New Recruit

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Malifor, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Malifor

Malifor Getting Started

Hi All,

I am looking to join TOG! I have been directed here by a friend at work - telstraspy.

I have read and agree to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct, The AUP, The Forum & Server Guidelines, The FAQ, and the Signiature and Avatar Guidelines.

I am 31 years old, living in Brisbane, Australia. I game mostly in the evenings and on the weekends. Occasionally I swing a flex day at work and settle in for a nice long gaming stint.

I started gaming with a C64 sometime around the mid eighties. First game was Ghosts n' Goblins. I still have the C64. Played lots and loved it!

I got into Dungeons & Dragons at school, and shortly after that found a game called Pool of Radience. That was really the begining of it all.

I have since played many games, and have found Fantasy MMO's to be fantastic fun. I have had a crack at EQ2, DAoC, EVE and LotRO. I also have a PS3 and really love that too.

I have recently picked up a copy of the Limited Edition of Warhammer Online (Boy, do they know how to put a Limited Edition together), and am very keen to get it installed and underway. Waiting to get the Christmas Chaos out of the way and planning a small hardware upgrade before that though. telstraspy is dutifully trying to get me back into WoW too.

Looking forward to playing Warhammer Online with some of you very soon. Keep an eye out for a Witch Hunter looking to Purge the Heretics!

Cheers,

jeremy77

2. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener Memories of Admin past...

jeremy77,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 27,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Rob.

Rob. Retired Captain

G'day and welcome to TOG :)