[DONE] Application for WAR - Ironclaw - Destruction

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Brizzt, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Brizzt

Brizzt Active Member

Hi,
    My name is Brian, currently 32 years old and living/working in Sydney.
    By day, I'm a Senior Consultant working for one of the Big 4 in the IT industry.
    By night, I'm a goblin shammy named Fitz bringing the wrath of destruction to Order in WAR :twisted:

This is my 2nd MMO, I have played WoW for 2 years but have retired my character for WAR and have never looked back.

I saw your guild information on Warhammer Alliance forum and thought this guild will be a perfect fit for me. If your guild has active members between 7pm-midnight, and are keen on end-game content, I'm keen to join your ranks.

Now the formal stuff:

1. You are over 25. Yes
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct Agreed
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP) Agreed
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines Agreed
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document Agreed
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline Agreed
    Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    Cheers :D

2. C4

C4 Retired Captain

Hello Brizzt, once you application is approved post your character name in the Ironclaw Guild Invite thread. Then join the TOG channel in game (/channeljoin TOG) and ask for an invite to guild. Our Ventrilo details are located in this thread, its the 2nd Server for AU.

3. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 31,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)