Darkdoc misbehaving

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by huey31415, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huey31415

huey31415 Guest

Like the ICONZ people, you'll probably find this quite pathetic, but Darkdoc has been abusing all the regular posters on the ICONZ 2142 forum for the last 2 days under an alias name. He just appeared out of nowhere yesterday with a tyrade of abuse against everyone there, saying we were bad at the game and immature, amongst other things.

It turns out he's had a long-running grudge against everyone there, which is an interesting coincidence, because he's the retard who banned me from your 2142 server when I wasn't even breaking the rules then banned me again a few weeks later for evading that ban even though it had actually expired and I was there legitimately.

ICONZ Arena Entertainment Network - View Single Post - BF2142 Talk Crap/OT thread

BF2142 Talk Crap/OT thread - Page 31 - ICONZ Arena Entertainment Network

2. huey31415

huey31415 Guest

It seems I can't edit my post. I wanted to add that the second ban was permanent and is still in place despite numerous attempts to contact maddog.

3. maddog2204

maddog2204 Retired Moderator

And your ban will remain permanent. So you can stop trying to contact me Huey.

One question. How is what you are complaining about, any different to what you do on the GA forums?
    I will look into this further to clarify whether or not you have just tarnished the name of a TOGger due to your over active imagination.
    Oh, and you may want to get your facts straight about who banned you. The person you are talking about has never been an admin on our server. It was me that banned you.

Have a nice day.:)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    Redgum, jimmywrangles and Carm like this.
  4. Arienne

Arienne The Woman in Red

Nothing more to say or see here, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.