D&D Alignment quiz

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Smash, Sep 4, 2004.

1. theotherphoenix

theotherphoenix Getting Started

true neutral here. wow, i really have no opinions at all, what a pushover...

move along, nothing to see here :?

Phoenix

2. Stewmeat

Stewmeat Active Member

Wow....

Apparently the DnD gods don't like me today......

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

And I always play either true neutral or chaotic good.....

3. DrFro

DrFro Getting Started

Lawful Good...and I was hoping to be more interesting than that. :?

4. Ijs

Ijs Well-Known Member

Neutral good.

Which is exactly what most of my D&D characters were. Btw, I tend to do the run-by healings too :)

5. Stewmeat

Stewmeat Active Member

wow, and i always played neutral or chaotic good.....

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

6. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

I would have probably said Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good... the survey said Neutral. :?

7. Jonty

Jonty Well-Known Member

Excellent quiz, and very timely, I am just about to embark on EQ2.

Played D&D in the early eighties and always played chaotic neutral, so I was going to head that way for EQ2 but the quiz says I'm lawful good.

See what 21 years in the army has done to me, now I'm just a conscientous rule follower willing to help anyone :roll: .

8. DrkReaper

DrkReaper Just Joined

netural good whitch is what i usuall pick anyway as I like to play ranger type chars

9. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader

Anyone say EVIL??

I love to play all alignments. Paladins are a particular favourite however as DM, I really do enjoy cultivating plans to destroy the PCs.

It makes me want to wring my boney knuckles together in sheer enjoyment (go Monty Burns). :D

I completed the quiz and came out Chaotic Evil.

Excellant

10. Warbear.Prime

Warbear.Prime Well-Known Member

Well, my GM is doing his level best to destroy my mage - but considering one challenge we went against recently I axed totally by changing into a Iron Golem... that screwed him -Str33 - AC36 - 2 attacks at 2d10 + 11

The giant psionic fish had no chance...

One round - including the precast spells let me do 92pts damage in 2 hits, with one critical. hehehe

Though to be fair - he has killed the mage 3 times, and turned him to stone once, and last game landed a 100' dragon on me...

ALMOST killed me...

11. BlueMonday

BlueMonday Active Member

Lawful neutral here.

12. Khepri

Khepri Just Joined

Hmm, true neutral. I must be getting jaded in my old age, as I used to be neutral good! :lol:

13. Sorath

Sorath Well-Known Member

Lawfullly good whoo, not that im suprised I am to much a noble person and always seek to do the right thing hehe.

14. Weblo

Weblo Active Member

Lawful Good

I tried to lie so I wouldn't look like some goody-goody, but couldn't.