360: Crazy cheap XBox live on demand

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by GiantDave7, Mar 4, 2013.

1. GiantDave7

GiantDave7 Getting Started

Just saw this on XBox Live Marketplace. This information is current as of 10:20 Brisbane time Monday 4th March.

Looks like Microsoft may have stuffed up the pricing on the XBox Live Sale in Australians favor for once.
    Currently, Max Payne 3, Fallout 3, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD are all $5 on the market place. Metal Gear 2 and 3 is $10. Some others may be unusually cheap that I havent noticed.
    Reports are these prices may be in error as the US is more expensive than the Australian marketplace which is very unusual. Get them while they are cheap cheap.

2. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Can they come back at you later indicate it was the wrong price listed and ask for full payment or reverse the purchase in total?

3. GiantDave7

GiantDave7 Getting Started

i dont see how. They provide a receipt of sale from both microsoft and paypal. Once they take your money and give you a receipt the transaction is complete.
    and i believe consumer protection laws prevent companies from saying 'oh sorry we charged you the wrong amount, give us another $20"

4. exploit

exploit Getting Started

This is a world wide sale. I forgot where I read it but it sounded awesome