Consolidate all the sub forums i'm bloody confused

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Bikkies, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Zaxvien

Zaxvien Active Member

Actually, should one start a new thread when a cross-platfom game has a prefix of (XBOX) or (PS3)? Then sometimes multiple threads are needed when people are gathering to play a game with a (XBOX) or (PS3), but when just telling a new game is published, then those prefixes feel a bit odd. Like for example that Ghostbusters-thread.

This is not a question of life and death. No stress. ;-)

I used to work with these kind of issues, in a bit different context and scale. Would not lose my sleep with this one ;-)

2. George

George Retired Captain

Things do go pretty slow around here, but we are looking into making it easier for everyone.

George

3. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Any further updates George or are we running on Queensland speed. :p

4. George

George Retired Captain

Sorry mate. Still haven't got around to it. Busy at work. I promise to give you some info over the weekend

5. Drac

Drac Squad Officer

That there's your problem, if you need to explain how it works it's already broken ;)

I too have posted stuff in the main forum then wondered what happened to it, I assumed it was moved but could never seem to find it again. I like the idea of locking/removing the main forum. :D

6. Nuclar2009

Nuclar2009 Just Joined

I've been reading up on the various devices available until I am totally confussed - "Ray" devices, Dans Enhancers, the BX-1, Biorays, EMEM3's.
    I'm looking for something to use for malignancies and so far the majority of the web sites say that contact pad devices are not recommended, however I still need to look for something in the lower end of the price range.

Sounds like you know what you are talking about.

Wow, it will be really hard to get someone..at least the vendors/distrubitors to make any claims thanks to the FDA.
    So hopefully someone will come forward with some personal info.

Are you on the other rife forums and energy medicine?
    Don't want to take u away from curezone at all...but you may add other forums if you haven't already.

Although I'm much more interested in plasma devices myself, people stating that contact crane devices don't work..well what proof do they have of that.

The cheapest plasma devices are made by dan tracy...the emem but I have never seen his site. Dave Nelson makes several versions of the EMEM...contact as well as plasma.

All New 20,000,000 Hz EMX - from Rifelabs - www.rifelabs.com

Using spark gap chaos technology/theory to create harmonic waves into the body. Moat people agree not as effective as say a full blown Rife/Bare unit like resonatlight.com or one from Dave Trebing at vibrant health

VibrntHealth

...but they are expensive...yet considered to be more like rifes original stuff than the EMEM's. For *possibly* the best EMEM..look into Bruce Stenulson's beautiful Em C7+ plasma system. Doesn't use an RF carrier wave though.
    System 7C EM+ Radiant Plasma Resonant Frequency Generator

For an incredible priced contact pad crane device that is a 2 channel digital frequency generator...check out the brand new F160 "BlackHawk" from Robin Atelier

F100 Programmable Frequency Generator

$700 It is ran by the f100 software loaded on your desktop pc or laptop or plam pda 105. Program all freqs and other variables and it is sent to the f160 fg and out to your choice of hand held electrode pipes ot tens pads. Like the ultimate B3, but alot less. The modulation channel goes up to 50khz and the carrier channel to a whopping 20mhz!
    This is very very sweet for the money. IT IS SCALEABLE AS WELL. You could initially experiment with it as a contact device...if you want to go plasma tube..you could invest in the other Rife/Bare components. Take a look at the vibrant health "device in development" at the bottom of the page..it will use the blackhawk f160. Some others will file suit.
    I only wish the lower 50khz max channel went to 1mhz for more higher freq xperimentation. The ultimate b3 is 2400 with the amplifier.

It will be hard but worth it to find others that have similiar conditions as yourself. Equipment choice is tough.
    I like the f160...for scaleability. Robin started a forum yesterday here:

It's worth it to go through his entire website. Please tell him I sent ya if you talk to him...or anyone else like Bruce Stenulson. And wow...look at that 6 tube plasma radiant system pictured on bruces site....fantastic!

Do not forget to go look at frequencies at the master lists here for your particular maladies:

7. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Retired Captain

Ok I give ... What? :confused:

8. Zaxvien

Zaxvien Active Member

Damn it. I tried to be the most illogical poster. ;)

George likes this.