Borderlands...anything

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Jenn, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Jenn

Jenn Getting Started

Hey all, avid Borderlands gamer here. I love BL1, 2 and TPS (the Pre-Sequel) and play on Steam as Silversong2 or Playstation 3 as Silversong. Someday soon I may look into Xbox as well, if the incentive is right. I also play Ratchet and Clank adventures on PS2 which I don't have connected to the PC. Anywhoo, love to game, would love to play with like aged gamers.

Jenn

2. Andrew Quinn

Andrew Quinn Getting Started

Hey, I love borderlands too but I tried searching for you on steam and couldn't find you? I found a few silversong's but no silversong2. Can you double check that or add me, andru183

3. Jenn

Jenn Getting Started

Hi Andrew, friend request sent! Huh, Steam and I often don't get along when it comes to my account. I see my account is silversong2 but my ID is now Silversong4VR,. I think something changed when I linked one of my other accounts (maybe twitch?) to Steam the other day. Not that I mind, I prefer the "4VR" to a simple "2" but I'm sure it will end up causing me sign-in grief someday :)

4. Johnno

Johnno Legend Of EvE

If you or any one else are still playing Borderlands 2, add me to your friends list ( playing on PC in Aus)

Look for Johnno55 and that should be me

5. BehindBlueEyes

BehindBlueEyes Getting Started

Looking for friends to play Borderlands 1, 2 or TPS on PC (Steam). Look for BehindBlueEyes

BL2 really need help with Invincibles that are impossible to do solo!

I'm in Canada - Eastern Time :)