BEWARE the Damaged Mods!

Discussion in 'Warframe (Public)' started by hastarin, Aug 3, 2014.

1. hastarin

hastarin Active Member

Apparently the prologue gives you a bunch of Damaged mods.

I was wondering why my mod for Vitality was already maxxed out. It's because it was the Damaged version. So I've wasted several of the normal Common versions. :mad:

At least 50% of the energy from the Damaged one will go to upgrading a Common when I get it. I've probably had quite a few I've made this mistake with but won't moving forward and will slowly replace all the Damaged versions with their normal Common/Uncommon/Rare counterparts.

I'd post something about this on the official forums for the game but it keeps asking me to login.

2. Gaping_MAW

Gaping_MAW Well-Known Member

They have a cracked look to them.. but do they bugger up normal mods when upgrading?

3. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

They have smaller bonuses, and max out at rank 3. However, they count as the same card when slotted, so you can't have the undamaged and damaged version of the same mod.
    I haven't tried fusing them yet.

4. hastarin

hastarin Active Member

They fuse into the undamaged version. I'm not sure what percentage of the energy carries across. It might only be 50% due to sharing the same polarity.

My problem had been I'd been fusing undamaged into a damaged without paying attention to the difference.

5. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

:cry: