[DONE] Aussie - WoW Caelestrasz

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Seany, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Seany

Seany Getting Started

Hello,

My name is Sean. I play WoW on Caelestrasz, seeking to join the guild of former ex guildies who highly recommends I apply: Ember and Bluesham.

I'm 27 years old, but sometimes feel older with my multiple knee surgeries. I main alliance, but I also play horde, looking at one day getting back into raiding, but more so just for a friendly community to be apart of. I also play a fair bit of Overwatch.

I've been raiding since WotLK and have even raid lead and recruitment officer during mythic raiding in WoD and early Legion. I quit mid-way during Legion due to stress and IRL.

I've heard nothing but good things from friends that currently reside in your community and wish to be apart of the laid-back and friendly atmosphere.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

...and Sysmon should be along any moment! Welcome to TOG mate :D

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

:D S

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

So meander down to the Dark Portal and sign up with one of the Caelestrasz guilds! Alliance is by far the more active side (traitors!), but we are a few hordies hopping along as well. I play NZ time, though, so am probably in bed before the aussies log on.

:D S