Atlas Reactor - Turn based battler

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by QueensKnight, Jun 24, 2016.

1. QueensKnight

QueensKnight Well-Known Member

Eastern Daylight / Standard Time (UTC - 4 / 5)
    I'm doing a heat check to see how many folks are playing Atlas Reactor. I would love to add some folks to my friends list to group with.

It is a turn based battler and I think it will be attractive to some folks... especially if you enjoy the XCOM type game.

Here is a video from the perspective of one of the frontline freelancers. (user pju1.) You can see pju1 go through the decision making process and then watch the battle play out.

Here is a video on the simultaneous turns. This one is from the game's youtube channel.

Atlas reactor on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcx8pTZKeZ_S3gJa7CrjGdw?

The two videos I linked are a bit out of date from recent changes but nothing that alters the fundamental nature of what you are watching. It is still in testing... so changes are being made!

Matches last about 15 - 20 minutes.

If you are already playing let me know so we can get some matches going.

If you are not already playing but are now interested, feel free to use my referral link to pick up the game. Thanks if you do. No hard feelings if you don't.

2. QueensKnight

QueensKnight Well-Known Member

Eastern Daylight / Standard Time (UTC - 4 / 5)
    Source is here. < - - Link

Atlas Reactor is a turn based team battler. I think of it as a game for psychics. If you enjoy turn based combat this is an interesting PVP match twist on that. Matches are about 15 minutes. If this isn't something that feels in your wheelhouse let me recommend you give it a try. It is something different, sure. But it is very cool. Requires quick thinking but not twitch response times like in a pvp shooter match.

If you are interested feel free to CLICK here to use my refer a friend link, which will give you seven days of full access. < - - Link

(The game has gone 'fully free to play', but the full access for seven days will let you play all the freelancers during that time. When the seven days expire you will be limited to whatever freelancers are in free rotation and whatever freelancers you open up with in game currency.)

3. drdoom84

drdoom84 Just Joined

I started playing AR a couple weeks ago and have been really loving it so far. So much that I bought the package that unlocks all freelancers. Other moba's get too hectic and stressful and time consuming for me so AR fits in perfectly.

Feel free to add me in game: drdoom84#5693