[DONE] Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by John aka Haka, Jan 3, 2019.

1. John aka Haka

John aka Haka Getting Started

1: Grand Theft Auto, Star Trek Online, EvE Online, Destiny 2, Crossout, Battlefield franchise.
    2: First PC was and Atari 520ST
    3: I have known Bill aka G.Z for 15 years and I count him as family. I have done my time in small "private" groups and I am looking for more friends to help us get the best out of our game library.
    4: I am 38, married with a 2 and a half year old little girl, I dont get loads of free time to play games but when i do I try to team up with Bill and together we make a pretty heavy fireteam.

When we were heavily into EvE Online it was common for Bill and I to fly together and when pirates saw us 2 jump into system, they logged out or docked up cause they knew they couldn't take us both on at the same time.

CAMMO, Tulgar and newfulla like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Family? Bill? OMG he said not to let you in but I don't even listen to my mum ;)

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

newfulla likes this.
  3. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG John :)