[DONE] Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by justice69, Feb 28, 2011.

1. justice69

justice69 Just Joined

Hi all, 33 yo that has been playing games for the last 18 years. I remember spending hours playing on the family Amiga 500.. oh the wasted hours.

Enjoy COD and a few other online FPS atm. Started playing L4D2 a couple of weeks back and have enjoyed it for a bit of a change.

Looking forward to some civilized gaming
    if you'll have me. Have a mate that is a member here and he has been buggin me to join up..

Cheers
    justice69

Wiz_74 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. SJ777

SJ777 Retired Moderator

Hi justice69,
    Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Wiz_74

Wiz_74 Retired Journalist & Advisor

there goes the neighbourhood :)

Welcome Justice, good to see you finally made it....its been a long haul of bugging to get you here lol

1 person likes this.