[DONE] App for membership in STO for TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by willsev, Feb 19, 2010.

1. willsev

willsev Just Joined

Currently I would like to app for Star Trek Online on Klingon side.

My name is William. I live just a bit south of Houston.TX. I've been a paramedic/firefighter for going on 20 years now. I'm married with two wonderful tax deductions.. err i mean kids :)

I just turned 30 last December and i've been into gaming since the old D&D Pen and paper. I still have a few mini's laying around that my kids havent claimed as thier own. i've played just about every MMO out from Sierra's "The Realm" to "Star trek online" my wife says i'm addicted to online games, but i just tell her that i'd rather be addicted to games than drugs or alcohol, especially in my line of work.

I'd like to join TOG in sto on Klingon side because it gets a bit lonely flying thru space with no one to talk to... and well i've started talking with sh'lo and he seems like a alright fella so i figured the rest of the guild must be alright too. Plus you know us "old farts" have to stick together. I'm also in a guild on the fed side but none of them like to play Klingon.

so I'll see you in space :)

2. Tempeste

Tempeste Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers

Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 40 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Arizon asithlord

Arizon asithlord Just Joined

Application for Tog-STO membership

Greetings,

My name is Dave Hummel, Im 37 and have been gaming in one form or anther since 1979. I started with Pen and paper D&D and have played a multitude of RPG since(Top Secret, Gamma World, Star frontiers, Starwars D6, Star Wars D20, Vampire the Masquirade, World of Darkness) Started in mini games around 1989 with Star Trek fleeet simulator (fasa) and Battletech. Got further into Minis in 2001 with warhammer 40k and fantasy to the point of running an independent store in Tempe AZ (warboss games) and working at games workshop in L.A battle bunker for 2 years.

Computer gaming started way back with Wing commander 1 and hasnt stoped. have played quite a few games including most Star wars titles and warhammer titles and a 6 month addiction to World of warcraft.

As a matter of gaming always found that a good support group is good to have to play online as you can have a wealth of more fun.

looking foward to hopping across the galaxy with you all till then keep your phasers on stun.