360: Anyone still "play" on there x-box?

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Zeoinx, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Bawheidbob

Bawheidbob Well-Known Member

Never played on it if i am honest - Well that is not strictly true I did play on it for a couple of weeks but that was Sensible Soccer :D

2. ColdestVisionz

ColdestVisionz Just Joined

Thanks for the link xenoph. Ill give it a shot.

3. bluemeenie

bluemeenie Just Joined

I'm playing! =)

[FONT=&quot]Region of the world I live in: California, USA
    My XBOX XBL Tag: Blue Meanie 11
    Preferred game genre: FPS and RPG
    Gaming style: Casual
    Currently Playing Online: Borderlands 2[/FONT]

4. Rob27shred

Rob27shred Just Joined

I've been gaming on 360 pretty regularly lately. I just renewed my Gold membership too. Feel free to add me, GT: Rob31shred. Currently the MP games I am playing on 360 are L4D, MW3, & Black Ops. I will also be playing Halo 4 again soon, once my friend reimburses me. No joke his dog ate my disc! But if your looking for someone to play the newer games with add me on PSN: Rob27shred, I definitely favor the PS3 & get most multi platform games for it first. I am currently playing BO2, AC3, & X-COM Enemy Unknown on it as far as MP games go.

5. lobsterPWR

lobsterPWR Just Joined

hey everyone,

I'm on ps3 as lobsterPWR.

playing AC brotherhood, dead space 3, bf3 and borderlands.

add me and feel free to invite me to any of the above.

6. SelfishSinner

SelfishSinner Just Joined

Just started back up

I'd like to hook up with anyone interested in playing for fun, nothing super competitive yet as I lack my old skills. (gave my xbox to my kids 2 years ago and just bought another).

I have all of the GoW 1, Left 4 Dead 2, both Army of Two's..... my favorites are old though, GRAW's and R6 Vegas.... Any FPS I'm up for if it's worth buying some RPG's are cool too. I'm trying out Sacred 2, kind of boring so far.....

Add me and lets play.

SelfishSinner

thx

7. Ulric

Ulric Consider a Can Opener Advisory Admin

My PS3 has become a media box for streaming iView to the TV.

Havn't played games on it for quite a while now. Should revisit a few games again before the new consoles come out.

8. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Well-Known Member

Mate it is hard to get on nowadays Family, WOW, EVE, Xbox, PS3, Walking Dead, Game of thrones and any other shiny thing that comes my way.
    Oh we just moved in to our brand new house we had built, so that takes up a bit of time. :-(

I do log and play HALO 3 and Anniversary every now and then as well as BF3 on the PS3 still

TOGJony2combzau Xbox
    Jonny2combzau PS3

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  9. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft -= SILVER Patreon =- Captain

I play Bioshock Infinity on the Xbox, sometimes Skyrim or Halo Anniversary. Mostly, however, I play EVE...

Gamertag Sysmon

:D S

10. Tachyon

Tachyon Well-Known Member

The kids and I play the two Star Wars Battlefront games from time to time along with Halo and Guitar Hero from time to time. That's about it these days.

11. Goldeneye

Goldeneye Just Joined

Hi all! Gamer over 30 here - New to the forums. :cool:

I'm on my Xbox as often as I can. Recently finished up Far Cry 3, and currently switching off between Forza Horizon and Black Ops 2.

Finding some gamers around my age to play BO2 with would certainly make the game more fun :)

12. Mari

Mari Just Joined

I will Play my brother's xbox 360 sometimes. I do have an xbox account i don't use much. Currently playing the new Tomb Raider off and on. My brother does not have Xbox live Gold, so i mainly play offline on the console front. My brother is a collector of games, and had over 100 games easily. I can get an opinion if one needs one. :). I told him if he ever wants to throw away the xbox 360 give it to me. He says that is his last gaming console.

13. Schizo

Schizo Well-Known Member

The most cursed sports city in the US: Buffalo, NY
    My 360 has been dead now for 3 months.

About 6 months ago, it decided it wanted to stop all video output. Got it fixed. Three months later, it stops video output again. The repair shop says it is DOA.

I know it isn't exactly apples to apples, but I have 25+ year old consoles in my collection that still work perfectly. Heck, my PS3 still works perfectly and it has seen a heckuva lot more runtime than the 360.

I think I can say with certainty that the 360 is the worst console I've ever owned.

14. Goldeneye

Goldeneye Just Joined

Other than a single red ring issue which was resolved in 5 days, I've never had a problem with my 360 in 6+ years of ownership. It's probably my favorite console after the SNES and Dreamcast. However, that'll change when I jump to the PS4 this fall. lol

15. Helbell79

Helbell79 Just Joined

Garage Sale Find

Picked up an original working Xbox with 2 controllers, dvd kit and 10 games at garage sale the other day for $10.

16. jonny2combz

You must be just unlucky. I have had all three Xbox consoles from day 1; Xbox, 360 and 360 slim and I had one ROD on the 360.

I have a PS3 and that has been good to, except every now and then it wont recognize any game discs (Movies still work) but a bit of swearing and cursing it gets going again.

My brother in-law is a PS3 fan boy and he is on his 4th PS3? I have no idea what he does with it though.

I am sorry to say the Xbox controller is a lot better ergonomically than the PS3 one. I hate the position of the left thumb stick. It should be swapped with the D pad.

My opinion only.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  17. jonny2combz

I still have my original Xbox with 2 controllers the DVD controller and Microphone for the singing game.

A few years ago I got it modified so I could install games on a bigger HD. Now it sits a the beach house and I jump on and play it every now and then.

Good Times :)

18. Bonesteel2207

Bonesteel2207 Getting Started

Feel free to look me up online, I am Bonesteel 2207 on Xbox Live and unless any good free game comes before the xbox one gets released I dont plan on getting any new 360 games since they are non compatible with the xbox one, and I already have like 6 or 7 games for it on preorder.... I hope to find some TOGGERS to join up with, especially for games like Titanfall or Destiny, or maybe even COD Ghosts....

19. Bonesteel2207

Bonesteel2207 Getting Started

not many posts here... :(

for PC I have COD Ghosts on preorder on Steam..

on my Xbox360 I have currently COD Black Ops 2, and another single player old shooter...

On Preorder with my XboxOne ( where all my money currently and for quite awhile is going ) are..
    AC 4 BlackFlag
    Titanfall
    Destiny
    Watchdogs
    Thief 4
    Ryse
    Tom Clancy's "The Division"

I'm especially excited about Destiny - Official site of Destiny the Game and hope someone from TOG will be joining me there. If ANYONE actually still plays their xbox, feel free add my xbox live name - Bonesteel2207. I really hope someone out there from TOG will be joining me in some of these games!! I really think this new gen of consoles will ROCK!! Good luck and happy gaming or netflixing or whatever your doing... :(

20. barfarina

barfarina Active Member

I've had a dodgy HDMI connection on my 360 for a long time now making sound and video cut in and out constantly - but SD looks so bad i couldn't deal with using the other SD connection instead. Finally the entire console shit itself (3ROD) so i was forced to get a new (2nd-hand) slim model and have now got back on LIVE! and...i forgot how much i loved playing this thing back in the day! Have played and 'finished' more Xbox games in the past 2 months than i have any others this year (but i still love PC more...). Console games just work and i'm absolutely sick of stuff not working...

The best thing i remember about LIVE was the party games i used to play on GTA IV and Saints Row 2 - would love to be able to do that again if people are still online. Trying to convince my Bro-in-law that online (LIVE) is fun with decent people and have bought him red dead redemption (+ undead exp) hoping hell play too - but we need more people! The more the better. I still have dreams of GTA IV fun too, but V is just around the corner...

If anyone is still playing and interested my tag for steam, PS3 and LIVE is barfarina (possibly with a capital 'B'?). I'm in Australia though, so that may make life interesting...

I'm looking to get the Xbox One at some point in the future too but that is finance-dependant of course!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013