Any members playing GTAO PC?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto (Public)' started by neofit, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

I definitely want to get another round with you guys but Diablo 3 Season 21 just started so I need to get the new armour sets for my Demon Hunter and Necromancer. But once I complete the journey, I will post a saturday afternoon play session for GTA online and you me and yak can team up in game.

I am filling up my vehicle warehouse so I can start grinding high end cars for cash.

2. morte

morte Well-Known Member

is "vanvenlo" a ToG guy? got a friend request via Social Club for him.... bit wary of adding people after getting account stolen last year (thankfully Rockstar were pretty good and reenstated everything - lost a couple of cars but otherwise was ok).

3. Ace Rimsey

yes he is my RL friend I am encouraging him to join us online.

Out of curiosity, how does friending you let them hack your account?

4. morte

morte Well-Known Member

no i don't think so - i dunno = but i have no idea how this guy last year got in to my account and nicked everything... so I'm just being wary..

5. Ace Rimsey

Hi Morte. Do you want to try to play together again Monday 20 Jul 2020 in the evening?

I tried to join your game session over the weekend, but the server lag locked up my PC & then kicked me off due to inactivity.

Lag was so bad I couldn’t even type in all Text chat a response to your hello message.

Hopefully the server issues will be resolved by now!

I want to finish filling my vehicle warehouse with the 32 cars so we can do solo and group deliveries to net the $1M payout an hour a experienced four man delivery team can earn.

I am hoping Frank (vanvenlo) & his wife Liz will play with us into the future so we can benefit from max earning group missions like high end vehicle delivery.

We can each help each other deliver 4 cars and hence beat the 20 minimum wait time between car delivery missions.

Next on my shopping list is a terrorbyte armoured truck mobile base and a nightclub to park it in.

So I can stop having that annoying drive back to my Maze bank CEO office to access my Secure PC to get new vehicle missions.

Just be aware, I am Having software problems using my Dad’s PC which I borrowed until my laptop can be fixed.

Later in the year I will be buying a new desktop PC which will solve my technical problems getting the microphone working on discord.

So if we do team up today we will have to rely on the ingame text team chat to communicate. Most of the time I will be listening to your advice rather than typing.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  6. morte

morte Well-Known Member

yup can give it a shot..yup sure can give it a go - I teamed up with Malcoholic for a while yesterday and finally managed to sell my shed full of weed so now open to somehow making money again - I've got coke storage, shed of cars another shed of goods, nightclub etc but none seem to make much money...

7. Civil

Civil Getting Started

My account is still active, but I don't play much anymore. Once you own everything it really sucks the fun out of the game - Turns out it's true that money doesn't buy happiness.

8. morte

morte Well-Known Member

me and the Malcoholic teamed up for a bit last night and did some of these "special missions" from the CEO line - never done them before (well, there is a lot of things I've never done before in gta) - we did the mission were one drives a buggy that has a ramp on it, the other drives the extraction van - that was a bit of fun... Next one was the big modded trucks and picking up the "shipment" the police had - was fun ramming everything out of the way.. so yeah just stuff I've never done before. Should try some heists as there is only of couple of them I've ever done.

9. the_malcoholic

the_malcoholic Active Member

Oh that's who Vanvenlo is! I'll accept, thought it was spam.

10. the_malcoholic

A rare photo of two TOG kingpins together, just chilling at Morte's office.

Attached Files:

morte likes this.
  11. the_malcoholic

Another successful evening! Sold some stuff with Morte, see below ace flying formation.
    Then started a heist set up. See Morte driving while I flipped off everyone we passed in the passenger seat. 20200722194541_1.jpg 20200722195241_1.jpg 20200722201420_1.jpg

Rimsey I saw you online a few times but couldn't join.

12. morte

morte Well-Known Member

How I didn't crash and burn on that 2nd delivery I'll never know - certainly bounced off the side of the mountain lol

the_malcoholic likes this.
  13. the_malcoholic

Weekly update -

MC business sales are x2 so it's definitely worthwhile purchasing supplies rather than steal them and get a friendly Togger to help you deliver.

14. morte

morte Well-Known Member

yup i need some delivery help again for my weed farm and coke dealership... provided the game behaves today - I was in last night for a short time but kept getting "server cannot save" blah blah - and I tried to change over to your session and the game just crashed... - so it was a bit troublesome last night...

15. the_malcoholic

16. morte

morte Well-Known Member

rumour is March Next year (but I'd expect 12 months after that - like last time :p )