[DONE] Anso's Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Anso, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Anso

Anso Getting Started

Hello all my name is Owen, 27 years old, currently playing aion, aoc and will be playing global agenda hopeflly with a mature and well rounded guild such as ToG, as I have seen first hand real team play in aion even though I was at the receiving end.

Never really did like consoles always prefered pc's, as my first love of gaming came from playing Duke Nukem 3d in a lan in the early 90's

I would like to join ToG because its members are all like minded, and my mate Kess who's playing global agenda needs a person to watch his back.

I currently live in New Zealand, doing volunteer work but as of June will be working and living in Fiji, Managing a small hostel, my time of play is usually anytime +12gmt.

Thank you for your time.

2. Ashlann

Ashlann Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Butercup

Butercup Retired Captain

Hello and Welcome to TOG Anso, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

You will find that TOG still has a Guild in AOC and we are located on Wiccanna a PVE server.

If you are interested and don't already have a guild pop on over the the forums here and introduce yourself